In the following Terms & Conditions:
‘MIXOLOGY’ relates to Mixology which is a trading name of Mixology Music Limited, a company registered at 60 Queen Street, Stamford, United Kingdom PE9 1QS.
‘Event’ relates to any event promoted by Mixology.
‘Venue’ relates to any venue Mixology holds an Event in.
‘Customer’ relates to anyone who purchases a ticket to any Event promoted by Mixology.
The below Terms & Conditions apply to all Events promoted by Mixology.
By purchasing a ticket to an Event you agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- There is a strict ZERO tolerance drugs policy.
- Entry and exit searching are a condition of entry.
- Presentation of valid ID is a condition of entry.
- MIXOLOGY reserves the right to refuse admission and confiscate any item which may not be suitable for the event as well as a danger to others or the venue (see PROHIBITED ITEMS list below).
- Before entering, a detailed search of clothing, bags and other items will be carried out.
- Anyone found in possession of illegal substances or contraband goods will be refused admission, ejected from the venue and may be liable for prosecution.
- MIXOLOGY reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason, including, but not limited to: Customer being under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, and/or acting aggressively and/or suspiciously.
- MIXOLOGY reserves the right to eject a Customer from an event for any reason, including, but not limited to a customer being under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and/or acting aggressively and/or suspiciously.
- Customers who damage any part of a Venue will be held responsible for that damage and MIXOLOGY may take legal actions against the Customer if needed.
- MIXOLOGY operates a strict ‘NO RE-ENTRY’ policy.
- All events promoted by MIXOLOGY are strictly 18+ and challenge 25 policy is in place.
- Valid proof of ID on entrance are: Valid, in-date passport or Driving license or Home Office approved or proof of age ID card that displays the pass hologram or National ID card that displays the pass hologram
- Please check last entry times on your ticket.
LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS
MIXOLOGY reserves the right to prohibit any item or goods within our venue, including, but not limited to:
- Items which are or may be illegal
- Weapons, or anything which could be weaponised
- Horns and loudhailers
- Fireworks, flares
- Flagpoles, sticks
- Large umbrellas
- Perfume bottles & aerosols
- Spray paint, graffiti pens
- Legal highs
- “Laughing gas” canisters and dispensers
- Medication (please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any medical reasons for bringing your medication in)
- Food, alcohol and soft drinks, glass and cans
- Folding chairs, stools and tables
- Shooting sticks
- Selfie sticks
- Large luggage
- Recording equipment
- Laser pens
- Any sports equipment
- Candles, lanterns
- High-vis clothing or materials
- Liquid, including perfume, deodorant, other liquid make up
- Glass, including mirrors
- Any other articles which may be a danger to public, or may cause nuisance
- By purchasing a ticket, you are buying a ticket to the event as a whole, not a specific act or room. Event management reserves the right to limit access to some rooms based on the safety and capacity of individual areas.
- Signing up for presale tickets does not guarantee you will be able to purchase tickets for an event. An event may sell out on presale if there is high demand.
- Tickets to MIXOLOGY Events should only be purchased from one of MIXOLOGY’s official ticketing outlets. MIXOLOGY holds no responsibility for fake or duplicated tickets and holders of such will not be allowed to enter the event.
- Tickets purchased by under 18s and those who are not old enough to enter the venue, will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the Event is cancelled, rescheduled or there has been a material change of the Event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in MIXOLOGY ’s reasonable opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that the Customer, taken generally, could reasonably expect. Changes to performance times or line-up shall not be considered a material alteration. A material alteration is judged, in MIXOLOGY ’s absolute discretion, by reference to the nature and billing of each event. The event is judged, in MIXOLOGY ’s absolute discretion, by reference to the overall theme rather than the individual act scheduled to appear. No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts, regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing, and so cancellation by an artist will not entitle to a refund, regardless of their position on the bill. Refunds can only be claimed within 30 days of the Event date.
- Photographs are taken during our events and MIXOLOGY uses photographs for promotional and brand awareness purposes. If you happen to see a photo of yourself on our social media or other channels that you wish to be removed please get in touch (contact details provided at the bottom) and we will action this.
- Some tickets may have time restrictions. If you fail to adhere to these you may be denied entry to the event or charge a fee.
- MIXOLOGY reserves the right to make any changes to the Event date, times, location, billing and services provided.
- Any changes to the Event can be communicated via a mailer sent to ticket buyers and MIXOLOGY’s official social media outlets including Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MixologyUK) and the event-specific Facebook page, Twitter (@MixologyUK) and Instagram (@MixologyUK).
- It is Customer’s responsibility to check the updates on all the above-mentioned outlets regularly ahead of the Event.
By purchasing a ticket to an Event the Customer gives consent for their e-mail address to be added to MIXOLOGY database.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time without notification. It is Customer’s responsibility to check this webpage regularly for any potential changes made.
To enquire about lost property please email us at email@example.com ensuring you provide as much information as possible
Please note there is always a large influx of enquiries following our shows – particularly our larger ones. We are monitoring all of the submissions and will endeavour to have your enquiry addressed as soon as possible.
If we have your item, we will contact you to try to arrange for you to collect it. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the event please assume that unfortunately, we do not have your item.
MIXOLOGY keeps lost property for 4 weeks after each show. If your item is found, then we will email you asap.
All cards and mobile phones are disposed of, clothes etc are donated to charity, and passports will be returned to HM Passport Office.
MIXOLOGY MUSIC Ltd accepts no responsibility for private property including accepting any liability should lost property be returned for any reason to someone who is not its owner e.g. if someone makes a false representation to the management or staff of ownership of property. MIXOLOGY MUSIC Ltd has no general duty to deal with found property and, in particular, has no legal obligation to collect found goods.
MIXOLOGY MUSIC Ltd only accepts responsibility for items lost, found and brought to the Information Point during an event or item/s found post-event onsite by one of its staff or agents.
MIXOLOGY MUSIC Ltd accepts no responsibility for item/s that have been arranged by a person who lost and a person who found to be returned to the Front Desk but have not arrived at the Front Desk.
Event staff are advised to return found items to the Information Point during the event or Production Office, if found post event. All lost property collected during or post event is usually returned to MIXOLOGY MUSIC Ltd office within a week from an event.
Should a staff member and a person who lost an item choose to arrange return between themselves and fail, MIXOLOGY MUSIC Ltd accepts no responsibility for such arrangements.
Property that is lost and found during events will be kept for a period of 4 weeks, after which it will be disposed of.
In order for a property to be reclaimed, a detailed description of the item/s and/or proof of ID (identity) is necessary.
Whilst every effort will be made to identify the possible owner of lost property (which is likely to involve searching of the item/s and then make contact with them, MIXOLOGY MUSIC Ltd will not return the property to that person unless they provide the details set out in the previous paragraph.
MIXOLOGY MUSIC Ltd will not mail/courier or insure during transit any reclaimed property back to the presumed owner unless they send the appropriate fees to cover packing and postage, and any insurance during transit stipulated by the claimant. All items are sent at owner’s risk.
Note MIXOLOGY MUSIC Ltd will NOT automatically arrange insurance during transit. Insurance during transit will only be arranged if it is specifically requested in writing at the time of reclaiming found property – and then MIXOLOGY MUSIC Ltd will only arrange the insurance that is made available as “standard” by the carrier chosen by MIXOLOGY MUSIC Ltd. MIXOLOGY MUSIC Ltd will not be liable for the suitability of the insurance, and for the value stated in writing by the person claiming the property.
Should you have any questions regarding the Terms & Conditions please get in touch through firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLINE COMPETITIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except for employees (and their families) of MIXOLOGY , the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary transport, accommodation, travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by MIXOLOGY relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Promoter is MIXOLOGY MUSIC Ltd, registered address 60 Queen Street, Stamford, United Kingdom PE9 1QS
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.